Lagi-lagi challenge… 😀 tapi yang ini berhadiah lho. (Siapa sih yang nggak mau hadiah?)
Sebagai penikmat novel-novel klasik, saya merasa kudu ikut challenge yang satu ini.
Begini syarat-syarat mengikutinya (diambil dari posting asli di blog ini)
- Challenge runs from January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012. Books started before January 1st do not count, and all links/reviews/comments for each category must be posted in the correct place by December 31st. Feel free to join in at any time, but the end date is December 31.
- Please feel free to use books in this Challenge toward any other Challenge you may be participating in. However, you must read a different book for each category of this challenge. Audio and e-books are allowed.
- Please sign up for the Challenge using the linky list (or comment section if you do not have a blog/website). If you would be so kind, please spread the word about this challenge by creating a post on your blog/website and link back to this sign up page.
- Once the Challenge has begun, you will see a new bar on the left hand side of this blog. This will list the places for you to link/comment your reviews of the book you have read for each category as well as a “wrap up” page. I will not be doing monthly check-in posts this year. I will probably do a “Half Way” post in June. These will be important because….
- THERE IS A PRIZE THIS YEAR! People who complete the challenge (and I will check that all categories are completed!) will be entered into a random drawing for $30 worth of books (Book Depository will be used for an International Winner). I may have other prizes as well. Make sure you are following me via GFC, Email, Twitter, or Facebook/Networked Blogs so you are in the know!
Nah, kategori-kategorinya adalah sebagai berikut:
- Any 19th Century Classic – The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo –> READ
- Any 20th Century Classic – Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell –> READ
- Reread a classic of your choice – Bleak House by Charles Dickens –> READ
- A Classic Play – Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare –> READ
- Classic Mystery/Horror/Crime Fiction – And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie –> READ
- Classic Romance – Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen –> READ
- Read a Classic that has been translated from its original language to your language – The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson –> READ
To clarify, if your native language is NOT English, you may read any classic originally written in English that has been translated into your native language.
- Classic Award Winner – The Bridge of San Luis Rey by Thornton Wilder –> READ
To clarify, the book should be a classic which has won any established literary award.
- Read a Classic set in a Country that you (realistically speaking) will not visit during your lifetime – Gulliver’s Travels: A Voyage to Lilliput and A Voyage to Brobdingnag by Jonathan Swift –> READ
To Clarify, this does not have to be a country that you hope to visit either. Countries that no longer exist or have never existed count.
Tertarik ikutan? Hadiahnya lumayan bikin ngiler loh… 😀 Silakan meluncur ke blog ini untuk keterangan lebih lanjut yah!