Me and the case of buying books. Oh, the same old story. Thanks to reading challenges, they always encourage me to devour more and more books from my TBR pile. As for next year, I plan to read those books that has been in my TBR pile longer than the others.
The 2013 TBR Pile Challenge is hosted by Adam at Roof Beam Reader. Go to his blog for details.
The Goal: To finally read 12 books from your “to be read” pile (within 12 months).
My list for 2013 TBR Pile Challenge mostly contains of classics. Here it is:
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain –> READ
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- Around the World in Eighty Days by Jules Verne
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas –> READ
- The Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- Ben-Hur: A Tale of Christ by Lew Wallace
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald –> READ
- Swiss Family Robinson by Johann David Wyss
- The Diary of A Young Girl by Anne Frank
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey
- Journey by Moonlight by Antal Szerb