- A 19th Century Classic: Therese Raquin by Emile Zola (reviewed)
- A 20th Century Classic: Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (reviewed)
- A Pre-18th or 18th Century Classic: Oedipus Rex by Sophocles (reviewed)
- A Classic that relates to the African-American Experience: –
- A Classic Adventure: The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas (reviewed)
- A Classic that prominently features an Animal: Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White (read, but not yet reviewed)
A. Re-read a Classic: –
B. A Russian Classic: The Kreutzer Sonata by Leo Tolstoy (read, but not yet reviewed)
C. A Classic Non-Fiction title: –
D. A Classic Children’s/Young Adult title: The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain (reviewed)
E. Classic Short Stories >> A short stories collection by Guy de Maupassant (read, but not yet reviewed)
2 thoughts on “Wrap-Up Post for Back to the Classics Challenge 2013”
Congratulations! I’ve been thinking of doing this challenge for 2014.
Thank you! It’s been fun, but I’m not joining this challenge this year.